record FTA 20 – automatic folding doors are the solution where space is limited
Where limited space in a passage area excludes the use of sliding doors, which require a side space to slide into an opening, FTA 20 automatic folding door provides a good solution and can be adapted to suit many situations and provide the perfect solution where space is limited.
The width of passage can be almost fully retained. Automatic folding doors can be retrofitted relatively easily. They are designed to work particularly well when fitted in corridors. Depending on the total width available, the folding door is built as one or two-sided. Typical applications for the record FTA 20 automatic folding door can be found in restaurant and commercial kitchen settings, in the passage to the pantry, for example, or from the kitchen to the dining area. They can also be found in hotels, supermarkets, retail outlets, hospitals and leisure facilities.
- the width of the passage can be almost fully retained
- automatic folding doors can be retrofitted
- they work particularly well when fitted in corridors
- they can be used to section off areas
- particularly useful in narrow passageways
- folding doors are easy to open and close even against harsh winds
- particularly useful in narrow passageways/corridors
- they offer flexible entrances in a wide variety of environments
- they can be used to section off areas.