record C 90 SU – under floor swing door drive for heavy duty automatic swing doors
The C 90 SU under floor swing door drive was specially designed for heavy-duty swing doors up to 600 kgs. The drive unit consists of an electromechanical system with high-performance gears and low noise power transmission.
Its flexibility in being adapted to any existing door is unparalleled so the C 90 SU can be used in the most diverse applications. The design has an integrated stainless steel housing to provide additional strength and elegance and integrated floor bearing for smooth operation. A range of floor cover plates is available to complement existing flooring and decor.
- emergency opening option in case of power failure
- high-performance gears
- suitable for single-leaf or double-leaf frames glass doors or all glass doors
- drive unit is placed in its own housing protected from moisture and dirt (IP54)
- all cable bushings for connecting actuating elements or optional safety features are sealed within watertight glands
- low noise transmission
- integrated end stops eliminate the need for door stops to be affixed to the floor.
- minimalistic entrance aesthetics
- suitable for heavier, larger and special requirement doors
- suitable where there are requirements for extra width or height to an opening
- suitable for ballistic resistant doors
- drive protected from water and dirt ingress
- underfloor design creates a more elegant entrance
record C 127