record C 90 SU – under floor swing door drive for heavy duty automatic swing doors
Under floor swing door drive (special)
The record C 90 SU under floor swing door drive was specially designed for heavy duty swing doors up to 600 kgs. The drive unit consists of an electro-mechanical system with high performance gears and low noise power transmission. The built-in stainless steel housing also has integrated floor bearings for added strength.
Heavy duty concealed drive swing door operator
record's experience, expertise and reliable technology has been combined in the development of the record C 90 SU drive. Its flexibility in being adapted to any existing door is unparalleled so the record C 90 SU can be used in the most diverse applications. The design has an integrated stainless steel housing to provide additional strength and elegance and integrated floor bearing for smooth operation. A range of floor cover plates are available to compliment existing flooring and decor.
- emergency opening option in case of power failure
- high performance gears
- suitable for single-leaf or double-leaf frames glass doors or all glass doors
- underfloor drive unit is placed in its own housing protected from moisture and dirt (IP67)
- all cable bushings for connecting actuating elements or optional safety features are sealed within watertight glands
- low noise transmission
- integrated end stops eliminate the need for door stops to be affixed to the floor.
- minimalistic entrance aesthetics
- suitable for heavier, larger and special requirement doors
- suitable where there are requirements for extra width or height to an opening
- suitable for ballistic resistant doors
- drive protected from water and dirt ingress
- underfloor design creates a more elegant entrance
record C 127