Record CLEAN D ST Hygienic Swing Door
Hygienic doors where space is limited... Introducing the Record CLEAN D ST Hygienic Swing Door
The Record CLEAN D ST Hygienic Swing Door provides a sanitary, easy to clean, entrance solution for hospitals and cleanrooms where space is limited.
A hygienic door solution that is made entirely from stainless steel with no visible joints for an easy to clean surface to prevent germs and provide seamless integration into the building.
The Record CLEAN D ST Hygienic Swing Door will benefit areas such as leisure centres, swimming pools, schools, clinics, pharmacies and the production of foodstuffs where hygiene is a priority.
A large range of materials are available for the door leaf core to suit additional requirements as well as many surface finishes to provide a modern design.
For the Record CLEAN K3-A Hygienic Sliding Door Click Here.
See our range of CLEAN Doors
About the Record CLEAN D ST Hygienic Swing Door
Where no hermetic sealing is required these hygienic doors can be supplied with a slightly modified door leaf.
The Record CLEAN D ST Hygienic Swing Door can hold various core door modifications including fire resistance, sound dampening and radiation protection as well as offering a high level of water resistance.
With the swinging door operation this hygienic door can be deployed in areas where space is limited.
These hygienic doors can be fitted with various sizes of windows, integrated blinds and even laser protection according to requirements.
Benefits of the Record CLEAN D ST Hygienic Swing Door
- Seamless design with no hermetic closed position
- Swing door operation suits areas where space is limited
- Low noise in operation and therefore suitable for Hospital wards
- Adaptations in the door core protecting against various hazards
- Easy to clean reducing bacteria transmission in sensitive environments
Options for the Record CLEAN D ST Hygienic Swing Door
This hygienic door offers a versatile range of interfacing to allow the following options:
- Flush glazing in line with customer requirements
- Handles on both sides (stainless V2A)
- Recessed handles (to allow panels to slide parallel)
- If required, door panels can also be finished in plastic of any colour, according to the décor and your taste.
|We have a number of useful resources to give you advice or answer your automatic door questions...