record DFA 127 – Automatic swing door
Reliable and versatile, the record DFA 127 automatic swing door can be used as the basis for a wide variety of swing door applications thanks to its advanced programmable microprocessor and compact design. In addition, it is almost silent in operation which makes it additionally suitable in quieter environments.
The versatility of this automatic door operator means it can also be used as a control system to provide fire and smoke protection, can be extended with a master-slave function which facilitates two overlapping door leaves, can be used as a low energy operator and an inverse option enables doors to open securely and reliably, even without a power supply. The record DFA 127 is also available with an in-head operator where a particularly streamlined, elegant look is required.
The overhead swing drive is suitable for use in many public areas but chiefly for applications inside buildings. Thanks to its programmable design it can be used effectively in a wide range of different environments from hospitals, care homes, offices, restaurants, hotels and in public transport buildings.
- refined technology
- compact design
- practically silent operation
- programmable microprocessor
- easy to use control switch BDE-E
- reliable and versatile
- wide range of applications
- can be modified to suit functional requirements
- functional options available
- DFA 127 FULL POWER – can be programmed for variable or optimum
power deployment in the entire swing area.
- DFA 127 FIRE – is approved for use as a smoke and fire protection door.
- DFA 127 LOW ENERGY – ideal for environments where people
move slowly or have limited reaction capacity
- DFA 127 INVERSE – enables doors to open securely and reliably, even
without a power supply.
- DFA 127 IN HEAD – with the drive arm concealed within the frame, to
provide an elegant seamless profile which is suitable in environments
where self-harm risks need to be reduced.