For emergency escape routes … introducing the Record DFA 127 Inverse Automatic Swing Door System
Record DFA 127 Inverse Automatic Swing Door System enables doors to open securely and reliably, even without a power supply. During the motor-driven closing cycle, the energy required for opening is mechanically stored using a spring.
In the event of an emergency such as a fire, the independent smoke and heat venting system controls the drive, and the Inverse DFA 217 opens reliably, even during power failures. This means the door is especially suited for use as an air vent allowing fresh air to circulate inside the building.
The unique design of this door drive means:
- The opening door stop is integrated into the door drive, removing any trip hazards
- No emergency power supply is required to open the door
See our Automatic Swing Door variants
Benefits of the Record DFA 127 Inverse Automatic Swing Door System
- Perfect to use for escape routes
- No emergency power back up required
- Practically silent in operation
- Reliable and versatile with increased door safety
- Wide range of options available to suit all needs
- Aesthetically pleasing with minimal design
- Easy access for wheelchair users
- Opening sensors can be fitted in various locations
|We have a number of useful resources to give you advice or answer your automatic door questions...