record CLEAN K2-A – Double sided hermetic sealing doors for hygienic environments
record's CLEAN K2-A is a double-sided automatic sliding door especially designed to have a hermetic sealing capability for use in operating theatres and any other clean rooms with requirements for a high level of hygiene, where the aim is to prevent or minimise the transmission of bacteria or particles via air flow.
In environments such as clinics, research and laboratory rooms, pharmaceutical production facilities, quarantine zones and clean rooms for the production of foodstuffs, this door provides hermetic closing and an easily cleanable surface. These sliding doors are manufactured from a wide range of materials and are available in a range of attractive finishes. In addition, a large range of materials is available for the cores of the door to provide, for example, protection against electrons, x-rays and gamma rays, fire and smoke. All adaptions are certified.
The door cores of the CLEAN K2-A can be adapted to provide an additional range of protection such as protection against x-rays and gamma rays, fire and smoke, and noise, as indicated in Options below. A large range of materials are available for the door leaf cores and similarly, a large range of door finishes is available.
- twin sliding door leaves
- hermetically tight closing
- hygiene friendly finishes and surfaces
- noise dampening leaf cores
- water resistant materials for use in damp areas
- adaptable internal door cores
- range of materials available including steel
- adaptions can be made to door core to meet additional requirements
- all adaptions certified to required standards
- radiation protection lead core
- smoke and fire protection core
- available as a manual door
- flush glazing in line with customer requirements
- handles on both sides (stainless V2A)
- recessed handles (to allow panels to slide parallel)
- if required, door panels can also be finished in plastic of any colour.