Record CLEAN K1-A Hermetic Sealing Sliding Door
For the Highest Level of Hygiene... Introducing the Record CLEAN K1-A Hermetic Sealing Sliding Door
The single leaf Record CLEAN K1-A Hermetic Sealing Sliding Door ensures high levels of hygiene & airtight sealing for hospitals & cleanroom environments.
This airtight sealing single leaf sliding door is easy to clean and prevents the transmission of bacteria or particles via restricting airflow.
The Record CLEAN K1-A Hermetic sealing sliding doors can be manufactured completely from stainless steel to provide a modern design as well as practical functionality.
This airtight sealing door is ideal for cleanrooms, hospitals, clinics, research laboratories, pharmacies, quarantine zones and operating theatres.
For the Record CLEAN K2-A Hermetic Sealing Sliding Door Click Here.
See our range of CLEAN Doors
About the Record CLEAN K1-A Hermetic Sealing Sliding Doors
The Record CLEAN K1-A Hermetic Sealing Sliding Door can be adapted for all requirements including the door finish, surfaces, the design of the door frame, sealing system, and the door cores.
Door leaves are finished in a high pressure laminate which are durable, easy to clean and available in many colours and patterns enabling the doors to blend into the overall design.
Protection against X-rays and gamma rays can be provided with the addition of a full-surface lead insert in the door leaf, in the inside of the frame profiles as well as in the plinth itself.
Benefits of the Record CLEAN K1-A Hermetic Sealing Sliding Door
- The doors core can be adapted to meet additional requirements
- Door panels can be customised with individual designs
- Hermetic sealing levels up to 100 Pa to give the highest protection
- Noise dampening leaf core for quieter environments
- Durable, easy to clean hygienic finishes and surfaces
- Water Resistant materials for use in damp areas
- All adaptions are certified to required industry standards
Options for the Record CLEAN K1-A Hermetic Sealing Sliding Door
This airtight sealing door offers a versatile range of interfacing to allow the following options:
- Radiation protection core - lead equivalents of 0.5 mm increments
- Smoke and fire protection core
- Available as a manual door
- Flush glazing in line with customer requirements
- Handles on both sides (stainless V2A)
- Recessed handles to allow panels to slide parallel
- Door panels can be finished in plastic or design of your choice
- Glass inserts for natural lighting
|We offer specification and architect support services with this product...|
record provide specification and architect support services with the Record CLEAN K1-A Hermetic Sealing Sliding Door and our other range of automatic door systems. Click here to visit our dedicated specification support page and to discuss your requirements and queries with our UK Automatic Door Specification Manager.