Record CLEAN T2 Hygienic Telescopic Door
For Wider Openings in Hospitals... Introducing the Record CLEAN T2 Hygienic Telescopic Door
The record CLEAN T2 Hygienic Telescopic Door has a wider opening for moving hospital & cleanroom equipment, requiring 30% less space, than sliding doors.
Ideal for clinics, research and laboratory rooms, pharmaceutical production facilities, quarantine zones and clean rooms for the production of foodstuffs.
These hygienic doors offer practical functionality and cleanable surfaces, recuding the risk of the spread of bacteria.
With their narrower door leaves, they require about 30 % less space compared to standard sliding doors.
The record CLEAN T2 Hygienic Telescopic Door system is also low-noise in operation.
A large range of materials are available for the door leaf core to suit additional requirements as well as many surface finishes
For the Record CLEAN 3-A Hygienic Sliding Door Click Here.
See our range of CLEAN Doors
Features & Benefits of the Record CLEAN T2 Hygienic Telescopic Door
- Noise dampening leaf core for quieter environments
- Water resistant materials for use in damp areas
- Suitable for narrower passages
- Requires 30% less installation space
- Hygiene friendly finishes and surfaces
Options for the Record CLEAN T2 Hygienic Telescopic Door
- Available with certified radiation protection inserts
- Smoke and fire protection function
- Flush glazing in line with customer requirements
- Door panels can also be finished in plastic of any colour.
|We offer specification and architect support services with this product...|
record provide specification and architect support services with the Record CLEAN T2 Hygienic Telescopic Door and our other range of automatic door systems. Click here to visit our dedicated specification support page and to discuss your requirements and queries with our UK Automatic Door Specification Manager.