record PST 20 – Angled sliding door to give an entrance a look of originality and drama
Angled Sliding Door
The record PST 20 angled sliding door can be used to give an entrance a look of originality and drama. The angle is freely selectable between 90° and 180° and can be applied inside or outside. With obtuse angles, this type of door is often fitted to operate over a large radius, and is also widely used in place of curved doors.
The record PST 20 angled sliding door is based on the reliable and versatile record system 20 which enables us to provide a consistent high quality system in a wide range of models using the same components, modified to suit the needs of the individual customer. The result is quicker assembly and lower service and maintenance costs. There are 20 mm thick aluminium profiles available for 10mm thick glazed leaves or 30 mm thick profiles suitable for 19 mm thick insulating glass to allow the greatest possible transparency. Even profiles of other manufacturers up to 65 mm can be fitted. Both profiles and drive unit cover can be anodized or powder-coated
The absence of noise is the most striking feature of record automatic doors including the angled sliding door. The doors open and close exceptionally quietly, due to the precision engineering and the perfect matching of materials. Our combination of short, low-momentum toothed belts, rollers made from hard-wearing, low-noise plastic, acoustically decoupled running tracks, guide pulley wheels with ball bearings and door leaf guides with specially developed guide profiles all contribute to the quiet operation.
The components of the Angled Sliding Door communicate with one another interactively enabling continuous monitoring of component status which enhances safety and security. The operational status of the door system and its individual electronic components also continuously undergo plausibility checks. Thanks to its learning capacity, the potential of the unit to malfunction is reduced to a minimum.
The record system 20 fulfils 2006 / 42 / EG industrial guidelines for machines, DIN 18650 as well as meeting all relevant national and international standards for operation and safety.
- 20 mm thick aluminium profiles for 10 mm thick glazed leaves of glass
- 30mm thick aluminium profiles for 19mm thick insulating glass
- the profiles of other manufacturers up to 65 mm can be fitted
- both profiles and drive unit cover can be anodized or powder-coated
- drive unit heights are available in 200 mm
- the drive unit can be fitted to the lintel, freestanding or integrated in the ceiling
- reliable high quality system
- the quietness of operation
- lower service and maintenance costs
- quicker assembly
- impressive and eye-catching facades
- 20 mm and 30 mm thick aluminium profiles available