record CLEAN T2 – Automatic telescopic sliding door for hygienic environments
The record CLEAN T2 is an automatic telescopic sliding door system specially designed for operating theatres and any other clean rooms with hygienic requirements such as in clinics, research and laboratory rooms, pharmaceutical production facilities, quarantine zones and clean rooms for the production of foodstuffs. They provide practical functionality and wholly cleanable surfaces. Thanks to their narrower door leaves, they require about 30 % less space compared to standard sliding doors.The system is also low-noise in operation.
A large range of materials are available for the door leaf core to suit additional requirements as well as many surface finishes
- noise dampening leaf core
- water resistant materials for use in damp areas
- suitable for narrower passages
- low noise
- requires 30% less installation space
- hygiene friendly finishes and surfaces
- also available with certified radiation protection inserts
- smoke and fire protection function
- flush glazing in line with customer requirements
- if required, door panels can also be finished in plastic of any colour.