record STA 22 - heavy duty sliding door – This robust automatic sliding glass door is suitable where heavy door leaves are required
Classic linear sliding door record STA 22 – for special heavy duty applications
The robust record STA 22 automatic door is particularly suitable for special entrances and applications using heavy door leaves. The operator technology in this model is particularly stable and reliable and has maintained its position successfully in the market for many years. The record STA 22 automatic sliding door is the ideal solution for special heavy duty applications.
Beautifully functional, crafted, reliable and adaptable
record's classic single or double leaf automatic sliding doors are exceptionally versatile and are suited to being fitted to meet a wide range of challenging requirements. The record STA22 model has opening widths of 800 to 3 000 mm, and can accommodate door weights of up to 1 x 250 or 2 x 200 kilos. The record STA 22 uses the record system 20 which utilises modular construction principles. The system's ability to be adapted safety and efficiently to a wide range of conditions using the same precision crafted components, shortens installation times and reduces service and maintenance costs.
The absence of noise is the most striking feature of all record automatic doors. The doors open and close exceptionally quietly, which is indicative of the precision engineering and the perfect matching of materials.Our combination of short, low-momentum toothed belts, rollers made from hard-wearing, low-noise plastic, acoustically decoupled running tracks, guide pulley wheels with ball bearings and door leaf guides with specially developed guide profiles all contribute to an exceptionally quiet running door. The ability of the drive, sensors and remote to communicate enables continuous monitoring of component status. The operational status of the door system and its individual electronic components also continuously undergo plausibility checks. Thanks to its learning capacity, the potential of the unit to malfunction is reduced to a minimum
- modular construction enables the construction of a vast range of door models
- can be adapted to suit the widest range of conditions
- shorter installation time and reduced service and maintenance costs.
- meets all relevant national and international guidelines and standards (2006 / 42 / EG industrial guidelines for machines, DIN 18650))
- system learning capacity, reduces the potential of the unit to malfunction
- 20 mm or 32 mm thick aluminium profiles available for 10 mm and 24 mm thick single insulating glass to allow the greatest possible transparency. Even the profiles of other manufacturers up to 65 mm can be fitted.
- drive unit heights are available in either 108 mm or 150 mm
- 200 mm drive height available for the reinforced models
- both profiles and drive unit cover can be anodized or powder-coated
- the drive unit can be fitted to the lintel, be freestanding or integrated in the ceiling.