record STA 22 – Heavy duty sliding doors
The robust STA 22 automatic door is particularly suitable for special entrances and applications, which require heavier door leaves. The operator technology in this model is particularly stable and reliable and has maintained its position successfully in the market for many years.
record's classic single or double leaf automatic sliding doors are exceptionally versatile and meet a wide range of challenging requirements. The STA 22 model has opening widths of 800mm to 3,000 mm and can accommodate door weights of up to 1 x 250 or 2 x 200 kilos.
The STA 22 uses the record system 20 which utilises modular construction principles. The system's ability to be adapted safety and efficiently to a wide range of conditions using the same precision-crafted components shortens installation times and reduces service and maintenance costs.
- 20 mm or 32 mm thick aluminium profiles available for 10 mm and 24 mm thick single insulating glass to allow the greatest possible transparency. Even the profiles of other manufacturers up to 65 mm can be fitted.
- drive unit heights are available in either 108 mm or 150 mm
- 200 mm drive height available for the reinforced models
- both profiles and drive unit cover can be anodized or powder-coated
- the drive unit can be fitted to the lintel, be freestanding or integrated into the ceiling.
- modular construction enables the construction of a vast range of door models
- can be adapted to suit the widest range of conditions
- shorter installation time and reduced service and maintenance costs.
- meets all relevant national and international guidelines and standards (2006 / 42 / EG industrial guidelines for machines, DIN 18650))
- system learning capacity reduces the potential of the unit to malfunction