record FlipFlow TWIN – Exit Lane Breach Control System
The FlipFlow TWIN provides a higher level of security for a wide range of applications by the incorporation of a series of infrared sensors and volume detection technology ensuring a secure, one-way traffic system. This security system allows a high volume throughput, without jeopardizing controlled access.
The sensor system also scans the interior of the door system to detect the presence of objects left in or passed through the corridor. For applications requiring an extremely high volume of throughput, multiple units can be placed side by side to handle peak pedestrian flow. Each individual FlipFlow is controlled separately, so the units not in use can be locked secure and unused during lower volume periods.
- advanced detection and control technology
- the structural design is robust and easily maintained
- integrated with functional and reliable barrier components
- provides security and safety in a practical, modular construction
- the non-intrusive style does not impede pedestrian flow
- compact and transparent design, easily accessible for individuals with disabilities
- ensures efficient flow of pedestrians (passengers) in one direction only, preventing the return or entry of any unauthorized person
- effective barrier to separate secure and non-secure areas. Can be used as a border between air-side and land-side as well as transition areas to secure zones
- safety and security is delivered at the desired level while being user-friendly and easily maintained
- the FlipFlow adds value to your installation by offering reliable and repeatable performance
- provides discreet but dependable safety and security
- allows the reallocation of security staff.
- surveillance of interior space to prevent the passage of objects to the secure side and detect objects left in the passage area