record K 21 – Two wing revolving door with variable operating speed
Two-wing revolving door with integrated automatic sliding door and two show-cases
The record K 21 is a two-wing revolving door which comes with two integrated display cases (optional) and with automatic sliding doors. Sliding doors can be replaced with swing doors should swing doors be preferable. Models with display cases have a watertight roof structure or an air-curtain with options for design execution.
The record K21 two-leaf revolving door is available in any colour, can have an anodised finish, or can be constructed from glass to provide a modern, minimalistic look. To enable easy access for wheelchair users and walking disabled, record revolving doors can be fitted with a switchable control to reduce the operating speed of the door. As with all record automatic door systems this product offers the highest levels of safety and compliance with regulation. Our revolving doors all carry official TÜV certification. All doors can also be used as emergency escape routes, and work as additional escape support.
The standard model comes equipped with two integrated display cases and an automatic sliding door, but it can also be ordered with a fixed segment, integrated two-way swing door, and without a display case. The record K 21 model has unique safety standards, thanks to its radial sliding leaves. Particularly attractive is the compact design of the canopy structure, which is just 330 mm high. The canopy structure is made of a solid, strong steel structure including thermal insulation and clad in aluminum plates along the pelmet and closed with a standard dust cover. The ceiling underside is closed with segmented aluminum plates that provide a solid and perfect flush view.
- the standard model is equipped with two integrated display cases
- has automatic radial sliding doors
- the record K 21 model has unique safety standards
- this model is suitable for wheelchair users and shopping trolleys
- compact design of canopy structure (330mm high)
- prevents drafts, dirt and dust from entering building
- provides unimpeded access for pedestrians
- low noise
- optimal energy savings
- option of finishes
- swing doors instead of sliding doors
- the internal diameter can be chosen by the customer
- available in any colour or colour combination
- finishes can be anodised, brass, aluminium, stainless steel and glass
- switchable speed control for disabled users
- show case option and design can be chosen by the customer
- air cushion option