record FTA 20 – automatic folding doors are the solution where space is limited.
Automatic folding door
Where limited space in a passage area excludes the use of sliding doors, which require a side space to slide into an opening, a record automatic folding door provides a good solution. record automatic folding doors can be adapted to suit many situations and provide the perfect solution where space is limited.
The width of passage can be almost fully retained. Automatic folding doors can be retrofitted relatively easily. They are designed to work particularly well when fitted in corridors. Depending on the total width available, the folding door is built as one or two-sided. Typical applications for the record FTA 20 automatic folding door can be found in restaurant and commercial kitchen settings, in the passage to the pantry, for example, or from the kitchen to the dining area. A recent trend is to use the door to separate non smoking areas from areas where smoking is allowed.
- the width of the passage can be almost fully retained
- automatic folding doors can be retrofitted
- they work particularly well when fitted in corridors
- they can be designed as one-sided or two sided
- they can be used to section off areas
- particularly useful in narrow passageways
- they offer flexibile entrances in a wide variety of environments such as:
- old people's homes
- business headquarters
- they can be used to section off areas.
- One–sided fold