record K 32 3-wing revolving door – The record K32 3-wing automatic or manual revolving door is available in various design options.
The record K32 is a 3-wing automatic or manual revolving door which is available in various design options. The record K 32 3-wing revolving door is available with an optional central showcase (for diameters of 3,100 mm and up), night shutter and escape and rescue route function. You can choose between the tried-and-tested ceiling-fitted drive, and the invisible underfloor drive, finished in or anodised in any colour, or the all-glass model for a modern minimalist look.
For ease of use for wheelchair users or people with disabilities, the K 32 can be fitted with a switchable control to reduce the operational speed. As with all record automatic door systems, this product offers the highest levels of safety and compliance with regulations. Our revolving doors all carry official TÜV certification. All doors can also be used as emergency escape routes, and work as additional escape support.
Every K 32 3-wing automatic revolving door provides a very comfortable 120° wide compartment for any user and person. The canopy structure is made of a solid and strong steel structure including thermal insulation and clad in aluminium plates along with the pelmet and closed with a standard dust cover. The ceiling underside is closed with segmented aluminium plates that provide a solid and perfect flush view. Highly engineered and reliable drive components ensure a smooth and safe operation at all times.
- provides a very comfortable 120° wide compartment
- available in any colour
- highly engineered and reliable drive components
- controllable speed to meet customer needs
- suitable for disabled use
- ceiling fitted drive or underfloor drive available
- smoothness of operation
- tried and tested
- accommodates the passage of large and bulky items
- speed can be controlled for less able customers
- ceiling fitted drive
- optional central showcase
- night shutters
- emergency escape function
- invisible underfloor fitted drive
- switchable control to reduce operation speed