record R 61 SU – Under floor radial sliding door drive
The record R 61 SU is an under floor drive for round and curved sliding doors. Compared to conventional drive concepts, there are no restrictions on the size of the radius of the curve. Doors can also be curved inwards and outwards. This curved sliding door drive creates an elegant smooth-operating entrance whatever the doors casing is made of. All glass curved sliding doors continue to be the first choice when an entrance is designed to maximise light and to give a modern look.
With the curved and linear under floor version, the entire door leaf weight rests on the drive module base alone. The upper guide rail is designed merely to absorb horizontal forces caused by wind forces, and a minimum height of 55 mm is provided for this. The maximum height of door systems is currently 5000 mm. Doors can also be controlled by motion sensors embedded in the floor. Even with peripheral devices, the idea of the invisible drive is still a top priority at record.
- creates a dramatic entrance
- can be integrated into almost any radius
- doors can curve inwards or outwards
- can be tailor made to match architectural designs
- presents highly flexible design possibilities
- structurally less complex than a revolving door
- Doors can be controlled by motion sensors embedded in the floor.