record DFA 127 LOW ENERGY – Ideal drive in environments where people move slowly
With reduced motion energy
The record DFA 127 LOW ENERGY is the ideal drive for environments where people move only slowly and have limited reaction capacity, such as hospitals and nursing homes. Kinetic energy (movement power) is limited to 1.6 joules, which means the safety of people in the swing area, even in the absence of additional security sensors, is not compromised. This door is the ideal choice where safe opening or access assistance is required.
Especially suitable in settings for the elderly or where mobility is reduced
The record DFA127 LOW ENERGY is especially suited in environments where people have difficulties with mobility through age or disability such as care homes, hospitals, and retirement accommodation. It is characterized by sophisticated technology, compact design and especially record’s legendary smoothness of operation.
The drive operator is robust and reliable and versatile mainly due to its electro-mechanical construction, and partly due to its modular design. When the door drive motor operates, it simultaneously tensions a spring integrated in the drive housing. The shutting movement uses energy stored in the spring, which, depending on requirements, can also be motor-assisted. Even without motor assistance, thanks to ingenious mechanics, power deployment is achieved in the entire door swing area for smooth operation and complies with the standards of current safety requirements.
The record DFA 127 LOW ENERGY is available to operate doors in sizes EN4 to EN6. The different spring forces required can be quickly and precisely adjusted on the spot using the special adjustment screw. This model also provides many other sophisticated features, allowing pre-defined door types to be quickly and easily adapted to local and country-specific circumstances.
- DIN 18 650-compliant technology, approved worldwide
- extremely quiet in operation making it highly suitable in the vacinity of living areas
- approved as a hold-open system for fire protection barriers
- features gerontology technology for barrier-free acces
- easy to use and understand control switch
- thanks to its smooth, even movement, it lowers the inhibition threshold of slow-reacting people
- practically silent operation preserves the peace and quiet of living areas
- suitable for homes for the elderly and disabled
- facilitates safe passage of eldery or slow moving patients in hospitals and clinics
- can be used in private homes and apartments when mobility is impaired
- double swing doors with or without master /slave operation
- power saving mode: adjustable opening of one or both door panels (stretcher opening)
- integrated sequential closing control for double-leaf fire door applications
- interlock function for two single doors installed consecutively
- direction-oriented opening for oncoming traffic in corridors
- opening or closing without current.