record DFA 127 FIRE – Approved as a smoke and fire protection door
Closes reliably in case of fire
The record DFA 127 FIRE is approved for use as a smoke and fire protection door. In case of fire, a signal from the smoke and heat detector or fire alarm system immediately triggers the safe closing of the passage. Closing takes place by spring force. The SFR 127’s mechanical sequential control also enables double leaf fire doors to be used.
Especially suitable for use as
The record DFA 127 FIRE is particularly suited where automatic fire and smoke protection barrier doors are required. In case of fire the closing of the swing door is triggered by a smoke and heat alarm. In this application the additional controller receives a command to close the passageway immediately. The operator closes the door with spring tension. With the integrated, mechanical sequential controller two-leaf doors can also be used as fire protection barrier doors. The record DFA 127 FIRE utilises the DFA 127 universal drive system for the automation of swing doors which is characterized by sophisticated technology, compact design and record’s legendary smoothness of operation.
The record DFA 127 FIRE is available to operate doors in sizes EN4 to EN6. The different spring forces required can be quickly and precisely adjusted on the spot using the special adjustment screw. This model also provides many other sophisticated features, allowing pre-defined door types to be quickly and easily adapted to local and country-specific circumstances.
- DIN 18 650-compliant technology, approved worldwide
- automatic closure triggered by heat and smoke alarm
- approved as a hold-open system for fire protection barriers
- can be used with various fire-protection profile systems such as Jansen, Forster, Heroal and Schüco
- features gerontology technology for barrier-free access
- compact design thanks to built-in fire protection components
- easy to use control switch BDE-E
- door system can be connected to existing on-site fire control
- own additional control to connect smoke and heat detector ports
- can be used with various fire protection profile systems
- easy to use control switch (BDE-E)
- double swing doors with or without master /slave operation
- power saving mode: adjustable opening of one or both door panels (stretcher opening)
- integrated sequential closing control for double-leaf fire door applications
- interlock function for two single doors installed consecutively
- direction-oriented opening for oncoming traffic in corridors
- opening or closing without current
The use of external components for the door system for example, smoke and heat alarms or electrical door openers, requires evidence of a building inspectorate approval