record DFA 127 INVERSE – Enables doors to open securely and reliably, even without a power supply.
The DFA 127 Inverse enables doors to open securely and reliably, even without a power supply. Characterised by sophisticated technology, compact design and record’s legendary smoothness of operation, the DFA 127 Inverse is ideal for escape routes and where heat and smoke build up is likely.
When the door drive motor operates to close the door, it simultaneously tensions a spring integrated in the drive housing. The shutting movement uses energy stored in the spring, which, depending on requirements, is also motor-assisted. Even without motor assistance, thanks to ingenious mechanics, optimum power deployment is achieved in the entire door swing area which is necessary to move the door reliably to its end position against, for example, draft resistance.
The DFA 127 INVERSE is available to operate doors from sizes EN4 to EN6 and complies with current safety requirements.
- DIN 18 650-compliant technology, approved worldwide
- approved as a hold-open system for fire protection barriers
- can be used with various fire-protection profile systems such as Jansen, Forster, Heroal and Schüco
- features gerontology technology for barrier-free access
- the opening stop is integrated into the door drive system (no hazard for pedestrians to stumble over)
- no emergency power supply required to open the door
- the electromagnetic parking brake means additional electrical opening devices on interior doors can be dispensed with
- easy to use control switch (BDE-E)
- double swing doors with or without master /slave operation
- power saving mode: adjustable opening of one or both door panels (stretcher opening)
- integrated sequential closing control for double-leaf fire door applications
- interlock function for two single doors installed consecutively
- direction-oriented opening for oncoming traffic in corridors
- opening or closing without current.