Record uk is the UK subsidiary of the Assa Abloy Group who is among the world market leaders of automatic pedestrian door systems. The group manufactures and distributes door systems to over 40 countries worldwide.
We design, manufacture, supply, install and service automated door systems and aluminium shop-fronts throughout the UK to a wide range of organisations and clients.
We are looking to recruit a Warehouse Administrator based out of our Head Office in Blantyre.
Reporting to the Warehouse & Transport Manager you will be responsible for the administration of our hubs across the UK.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Updating and maintaining warehouse plans, tracking stock movement and rotation
- Carrying out stock transactions across all hubs in a timely manner to ensure stock integrity
- Liaise with suppliers when deliveries exceed the expected receipt date to obtain a new delivery date
- Compile weekly cycle count reports based on the reported hub figures
- Completing customs paperwork when shipping goods to NI or the EU
- Ensure that you work in accordance with 5S principles to ensure that your work area is clean, tidy, organised and controlled.
- Ensure that you adhere to all company Health, safety and environmental policies and procedures at all times.
- You may be required to undertake tasks outside of those detailed above as directed by your line manager.
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organised and eager to get tasks completed in a timely manner and to a high standard
- A self-starter and love to keep busy; your natural instinct is to ask for ‘more to do’
- Sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Good IT skills including Excel
Hours: 40 hours per week
To apply send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading ‘Fleet Administrator”
Closing Date: Open