We are looking for a Warehouse Operator to join our team in Blantyre.
• To pick, pack and despatch goods accurately and to set timelines.
• Comply with H&S within the workplace and follow company rules and procedures.
• A high level of flexibility and commitment will be required, as you will be working as part of a small team and at times maybe required to work unsupervised.
• Actively participate in and understand 5S Audits and the need to constantly evolve as the business changes
• Maintain and Develop your current skill set to ensure you give yourself every opportunity to progress within record UK
• Adhere to the company’s Health & Safety policy and procedures.
• Ensure your safety and that of your colleagues, and visitors at all times.
• Ensure any PPE provided by the company is worn as instructed and ensure that your colleagues wear theirs.
• Report any unsafe acts or near misses to your manager.
• Team work.
• Carry out instructions as given by your manager to meet agreed targets.
• Ensure waste is kept to a minimum by disposing of it correctly.
• Ensure all equipment is checked before use and all defects are reported to your manager.
• Maintain high standards of Housekeeping during your shift and at the end of your shift.
• Always be polite to your colleagues and any visitors to the premises.
• Ensure that company equipment is not mistreated.
• Actively participate and identify what training you require.
• Actively participate in team meetings.
• Promote and support continuous improvement initiatives.
Experience, Skills & Personal Qualities
• A forklift license would be desirable but not essential, as long as the successful candidate is willing to complete forklift training which will be funded by record UK.
• Team player
• Enthusiastic and willingness to learn
• Computer Literate
• Excellent timekeeping
To apply send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading ‘ Warehouse Operator’
Closing Date - 17th December 2021