We are looking to recruit a highly motivated and digitally savvy Marketing Coordinator based out of our office in Willenhall/Coleshill with an opportunity for flexible working from home.
This is an excellent opportunity to join our team, which has a people centric culture, is fast paced and will allow the successful candidate to feel empowered to develop marketing materials and campaigns.
record uk is the UK subsidiary of agta-record, which is a business within the Assa Abloy Group. Assa Abloy is the worldwide market leader in door opening solutions. At record uk, we design, manufacture, supply, install and service automatic swinging, sliding and revolving pedestrian doors throughout the UK. We are proud to be the UK market leader and we strive to be the very best in our industry. Our production facility and head office is located just outside Glasgow and from here we support a wide variety of customers including many Blue Chip end-users, Main Contractors, Developers and specialist door companies.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager you will assist with various marketing projects.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Participate in the creation of blogs and social media content and identify the best social media platforms for record.
- Assist with the creation of marketing material including email campaigns, case studies and datasheets ensuring all brand communication is consistent.
- Support with writing copy, delivering marketing campaigns and uploading information on the websites.
- Update the image library by sourcing, uploading and categorizing new images and organising photography shoots.
- Help with general day to day activities including taking calls, verifying web visitors and helping internal and external customers.
- Ensure that you work in accordance with 5S principles to ensure that your work area is clean, tidy, organised and controlled.
- Ensure that you adhere to all company Health, safety and environmental policies and procedures at all times.
- You may be required to undertake tasks outside of those detailed above as directed by your line manager.
- You will have a Marketing degree or minimum two years experience in a marketing role.
- A self-starter and love to keep busy; your natural instinct is to ask for ‘more to do’.
- Well organised and eager to get tasks completed in a timely manner and to a high standard.
- Have a good understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Linkedin and Instagram.
- Enjoy writing and are literate and imaginative.
- Have an eye for detail and an eye for design
- Excellent communication skills
- Sense of urgency and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good IT skills including – Photoshop, Adobe Pro, InDesign, Microsoft, Google Analytics
Hours: 40 hours per week
Location: Willenhall/Coleshill with an opportunity to work from home
To apply send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading ‘Marketing Coordinator”