Service Engineer - Swindon
We are now seeking to recruit Service Engineers in Swindon
record uk is the UK subsidiary of agta-record, which is a business within the Assa Abloy Group. Assa Abloy is the worldwide market leader in door opening solutions. At record uk, we design, manufacture, supply, install and service automatic swinging, sliding and revolving pedestrian doors throughout the UK. We are proud to be the UK market leader and we strive to be the very best in our industry. Our production facility and head office is located just outside Glasgow and from here we support a wide variety of customers including many Blue Chip end-users, Main Contractors, Developers and specialist door companies.
Reporting to the Field Service Manager within your region you will after a period of training provided internally by our technical team and in the field with the Field Service Manager on our product range and procedures be expected to have the knowledge to service automatic door systems and be able to work independently.
You will be required to work on the service, maintenance & repair of a variety of automatic door systems.
As an Automatic Door Service Engineer working from home you would be expected to travel within your region and on occasion outside of this, working as part of a team but also undertaking work individually.
You will liaise with the office daily for the scheduling of work and will be expected to provide completed electronic paperwork, customer portals, and permits (as required) daily.
You will visit customer’s premises in response to reactive calls, scheduled maintenance and services & carry out installation projects on a variety of automatic doors.
You will be provided with:
- A company vehicle (business use only)
- All power tools and access equipment required to undertake tasks
- Company mobile telephone/tablet
- Uniform & PPE
- A full clean driving licence.
- Experience in the service & maintenance of automatic doors
- Good organisational & communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- BS7036 / EN16005 registered.
- A disclosure check will be undertaken.
- Enthusiastic and passion for the job.
- Good team player.
- Hours: 40 hours per week.
- Holidays: 33 days holidays
- Salary: Negotiable – dependent on experience.
- Location: Various
To apply send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com with subject heading ‘Service Engineer Swindon'
Closing Date: Open