Service Labour Coordinator
We are seeking to recruit a strong Service Labour Coordinator based working both from the head office in Blantyre and from home as per our hybrid working policy.
record uk is the UK subsidiary of the Assa Abloy group who are one of the Global market leaders in automated pedestrian door systems. The Group manufactures and distributes door systems to over 40 countries worldwide.
We design, manufacture, supply, install and service the UK’s most comprehensive range of automated door systems and aluminium shop-fronts in our production facility outside Glasgow to a wide range of organisations and Customers throughout the UK, including many Blue Chip end-users, Main Contractors, Developers and specialist Façade & Fabricator providers.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced service coordinator to join our planning team. The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Schedule all labour in geographic area to achieve required SLA’s for reactive, quoted and PPM jobs
- Efficient route planning of the area’s engineers using the available software to maximise efficiency and reduce travel time
- Ability to work under pressure positively and with enthusiasm to achieve the goals of the Area, team and wider Service team
- Prompt response to customer queries and phone calls
- Monitoring of the KPIs which include:
- New Jobs
- Return Visits
- Overdue booked jobs
- Quoted Works & PPM
- Ensure Internal Service System and Client specific websites are updated and in line with SLA’s
- Cover Service Mailbox, logging calls & answering queries, during sickness or holidays
- Previous planning experience in a similar service environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to tight deadlines
- Good geographic knowledge of the UK
- Hours: 40 hours per week.
- Holidays: 33 days
- Salary: Negotiable – dependent on experience.
- Location: record uk, unit D, 9 Watt Place, Hamilton International Park, Blantyre, G72 0AH
- To apply send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading ‘Service Labour Coordinator’
Closing Date - Open