Regional Sales Manager – New Equipment (North London & Northern Home Counties)
record uk is the UK subsidiary of the agta-record Group who are one of the Global market leaders in automated pedestrian door systems. The Group manufactures and distributes door systems to over 40 countries worldwide.
We design, manufacture, supply, install and service the UK’s most comprehensive range of automated door systems and aluminium shop-fronts in our production facility outside Glasgow to a wide range of organisations and Customers throughout the UK, including many Blue Chip end-users, Main Contractors, Developers and specialist Façade & Fabricator providers.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious Regional Sales Manager to build on our existing customer base and develop a territory with a strong set of partners across North London & Northern Home Counties of England. The role comes with significant autonomy and the ability to make a real difference in an energetic and successful company. Reporting to the National Sales Manager you will be responsible for targeting and winning new equipment sales of the Company’s products and services.
The right candidate will have a high level of self-motivation a track record of delivering growth and exceeding targets. They will be a strong sales professional who performs best when developing trusting, long term relationships with customers.
The main requirements of the role are:
- Deliver agreed monthly and annual sales and margin targets through focused, targeted activity
- Build trusted advisor relationships with key customers
- Identify & secure new Customers as well as develop relationships with all existing Customers to secure business and achieve sales targets
- Think strategically to develop Territory Business Plan and Plans for Every Customer.
- Convince customers of the value proposition of our range of products to both upsell and secure greater share of spend
- Practice structured demand generation, pipeline management and forecasting
- Understand customers and the market to enable value pricing and margin improvement required.
- A proven, successful track record in business to business technical equipment sales, preferably in the automatic door industry or similar.
- A minimum of 5 years’ sales experience
- Abilities as both “Hunter” and “Farmer” re new & existing Customers.
- Ability to take a lead role in new business presentations and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Ability to quickly understand the Company’s product range and value proposition so as to be able to win sales negotiations.
- High level influencing and negotiation skills up to Director level with demonstrable sales success.
- Ability to work effectively as part of close-knit Sales Team as well as remotely.
- High energy and strong self-motivation.
- Outstanding Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to act as the key interface between Customers and all relevant part of the business including Operations, Production & Finance.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop business plans for current and future business opportunities.
- Ability to accurately forecast sales on weekly basis
- Willingness to be based from Home Office with regular visits to our UK offices in England & Scotland
- Full driving license and willingness to spend substantial percentage of time travelling to visit customers in sales region
To apply send your CV and covering letter to HR@recorduk.co.uk with subject heading ‘Regional Sales Manager – New Equipment (North London & Northern Home Counties)
Closing Date: Friday 11th October 2019