Service Coordinator - Commercial
record uk is the UK subsidiary of the agta-record Group who is one of the Global market leaders in automated pedestrian door systems. The Group manufactures and distributes door systems to over 40 countries worldwide.
We design, manufacture, supply, install and service the UK’s most comprehensive range of automated door systems and aluminium shop-fronts in our production facility outside Glasgow to a wide range of organisations and Customers throughout the UK, including many Blue Chip end-users, Main Contractors, Developers, and specialist Façade & Fabricator providers.
Through acquisition and organic growth, we are proud to have become the UK market leader, with the ambition to grow substantially from our current position.
Due to continued growth and high demand for its services, the company is now seeking to recruit a suitable candidate to join the Commercial Team within our busy Service department.
Reporting to the Service Supervisor you will be responsible for ensuring all visits are closed and verified within 24 hours and to cost all completed works and submit invoicing within required timescales and in the required format.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Review, close and verify all visits and move to relevant status on internal system
- Cost and submit all Completed jobs for invoicing in required format
- To ensure all queries preventing invoicing are resolved in a timely manner
- Review and resolve all invoice queries
- Ensure all jobs are completed/submitted on the relevant client web portal
- To produce and verify engineers weekly timesheets and submit to payroll
- To resolve all invoice queries relating to Service
- Answer incoming telephone/email queries
- Work Done Report
- Not Verified Report
- Call Monitor
Hours: 40 hours per week (08:00-17:00 with 60 min unpaid lunch or 08:30 to 17:00 with 30 min unpaid lunch)
Holidays: 33 days
Location: Blantyre, G72 0AH
To apply send your CV and covering letter to HR@recorduk.co.uk with subject heading ‘Service Coordinator – Commercial’
Closing Date: Friday 13th September 2019