Major Projects Service Engineer – Central London
record uk is the UK subsidiary of the Agta-Record Group who is among the world market leaders of automatic pedestrian door systems. The group manufactures and distributes door systems to over 40 countries worldwide.
We design, manufacture, supply, install and service automated door systems and aluminium shop-fronts throughout the UK to a wide range of organisations and clients.
Due to continued growth and high demand within the Major Projects service side of the business, the company is now seeking to recruit a Major Projects Service Engineer in our expanding team to cover central London.
Reporting to the Field Service Manager – Major Projects,
After a period of internal and field-based training on our product range and procedures you will be expected to have the knowledge to service automatic door systems on Major Projects and be able to work independently.
You will be required to work on the service, maintenance & repair of a variety of automatic door systems.
As a Major Projects Service Engineer working from home you would be expected to travel within your region and on occasion outside of this, working as part of a team but also undertaking work individually.
You will liaise with the office daily for the scheduling of work and will be expected to provide completed electronic paperwork, customer portals and permits (as required) daily.
You will visit customer’s premises in response to reactive calls, scheduled maintenance and services & carry out installation projects on a variety of automatic doors. This will also include working out of hours and being on call on a rota basis.
You may also be required to work alongside our core service engineers to support business demands therefore, a flexible working approach is essential.
You will be provided with:
- A company vehicle (business use only)
- All power tools and access equipment required to undertake tasks
- Company mobile telephone / tablet
- Uniform & PPE
- Revolving door experience
- A full clean driving licence
- Experience in the service & maintenance of automatic doors
- Good organisational & communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- BS7036 / EN16005 registered.
A disclosure check will be undertaken
- Hours: 40 hours per week.
- Holidays: 33 days holidays
- Salary: Negotiable – dependent on experience.
- Location: Central London
To apply send your CV and covering letter to HR@recorduk.co.uk with subject heading ‘Major Projects Service Engineer – Central London’
Closing Date: Open