Internal Service Sales Support
record uk is the UK subsidiary of the agta-record Group who are one of the Global market leaders in automated pedestrian door systems. The Group manufactures and distributes door systems to over 40 countries worldwide.
We design, manufacture, supply, install and service the UK’s most comprehensive range of automated door systems and aluminium shop-fronts in our production facility outside Glasgow to a wide range of organisations and Customers throughout the UK, including many Blue Chip end-users, Main Contractors, Developers and specialist Façade & Fabricator providers.
Through acquisition and organic growth, we are proud to have become the UK market leader, with ambition to grow substantially from our current position. To support this growth, we are seeking to recruit a strong Service Sales Administrator at our head office in Hamilton, Scotland.
This is a great opportunity for a driven and self-motivated individual to support the growing Service business of record uk. The role will require excellent administrative skills and high levels of customer service to develop and manage both our valued existing clients and support the mobilisation of new contracts. Reporting to the Service Sales Manager the successful candidate will be responsible for the conversion of new installation sales to a service solution therefore cold calling experience and an excellent telephone manner is imperative. The successful candidate will also be responsible for general administration and whilst managing a variety of day-to-day enquiries which are received into the Service business, both internally and externally. A good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word is essential along with strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
The right candidate will have a high level of self-motivation and a proven background in internal sales, sales administration and client focus. They will be a strong communicator who thrives in a diverse work environment and is focused on building trusted relationships both with customers and peers. The main requirements of the role are:
- Securing sales of a service solution to all recently installed automatic door operators
- Ensure all administration tasks are completed effectively and efficiently whilst upholding the company core values
- Build customer relationships
- Understand customers and their varying requirements to offer proposals based on both commercial and operational benefits
- A proven, successful track record in internal sales and administration
- Ability to quickly understand the Service offering so as to be able to negotiate new business wins
- High energy and strong self-motivation
- Outstanding Interpersonal skills
- Ability to act as the key interface between Customers and all relevant parts of the business including Service Planning and Finance
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to identify future business opportunities
Closing Date: 14th June 2019