Regional Service Sales Manager - North
record uk is the UK subsidiary of the agta-record Group who are one of the Global market leaders in automated pedestrian door systems. The Group manufactures and distributes door systems to over 40 countries worldwide.
We design, manufacture, supply, install and service the UK’s most comprehensive range of automated door systems and aluminium shop-fronts in our production facility outside Glasgow to a wide range of organisations and Customers throughout the UK, including many Blue Chip end-users, Main Contractors, Developers and specialist Façade & Fabricator providers.
Through acquisition and organic growth, we are proud to have become the UK market leader, with the ambition to grow substantially from our current position. To support this growth, we are seeking to recruit a strong Regional Service Sales Manager responsible for North West & North East of England.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious Service Sales Manager to build on our existing customer base and develop a territory with a strong set of new clients within the North of the UK. The role comes with significant autonomy and the ability to make a real difference in an energetic and successful company. Reporting to the UK Service Sales Manager you will be responsible for targeting and winning new maintenance contract sales for the Service division of record uk.
The right candidate will have a high level of self-motivation and a track record of delivering growth and exceeding targets. They will be a strong sales professional who performs best when developing trusting, long term relationships with customers.
The main requirements of the role are:
- Deliver agreed monthly and annual sales targets through focused, targeted activity
- Build trusted advisor relationships with key customers
- Identify & secure new Customers as well as develop relationships with existing Customers to secure additional business
- Think strategically to develop Territory Business Plan
- Convince customers of the value proposition of our range of Service solutions to secure greater share of the market
- Practice structured demand generation, pipeline management and forecasting
- Understand customers and the market to enable value pricing and margin improvement
- A proven, successful track record in new business sales, preferably in the automatic door industry or Service industry
- A minimum of 5 years’ sales experience
- Ability to take a lead role in new business negotiations and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
- Ability to quickly understand the Company’s Service offering, product range and value proposition so as to be able to win sales negotiations.
- High level influencing and negotiation skills up to Director level with demonstrable sales success.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team as well as remotely.
- High energy and strong self-motivation.
- Outstanding Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to act as the key interface between Customers and all relevant part of the business including Operations & Finance.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop business plans for current and future business opportunities.
- Ability to accurately forecast sales on weekly basis
- Willingness to be based from Home Office with regular visits to our UK offices in England & Scotland
- Full driving license and willingness to spend substantial percentage of time travelling to visit customers in sales region
Closing Date: 14th June 2019