Key Account Administrator
Due to continued growth and high demand for its services, the company is now seeking to recruit a suitable candidate to join the Key Accounts Team as a Key Account Administrator. This position would be based out of our head office in Hamilton.
record UK is the UK subsidiary of the Agta-Record Group who is among the world market leaders of automatic pedestrian door systems. The group manufactures and distributes door systems to over 40 countries worldwide.
We design, manufacture, supply, install and service automated door systems and aluminium shop-fronts throughout the UK to a wide range of organisations and clients.
Working in the Key Accounts team with our two Key Accounts Manager you will facilitate them with the following tasks:
- Running of weekly reports on live jobs/quotes working with service, estimating and projects to ensure work is complete in timely manner.
- Review KPI’s on a weekly/ monthly basis to review failures, pick up trends and work with operations teams for POA to improve.
- Help with customer queries/ enquires.
- Contact customers to arrange meetings and provide information given by the Key Account Managers.
- Be aware of when contracts are up for renewal and work with internal management team to come up with renewal prices/ processes.
- Attend meetings with Key Account customers along with Key Account Manager as required.
- Get involved in project work were required, for example review data on internal systems to gather problematic, aged and or 3rd party equipment sites – propose as new project work.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel and Word
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills in English.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Positive, proactive attitude
- Attention to detail
Hours: 40 hours per week.
Holidays: 25 days and 8 public holidays
Salary: Negotiable – dependent on experience.
Location: record UK, Hamilton
To apply send your CV and covering letter to HR@recorduk.co.uk with subject heading ‘Key Account Administrator’
Closing Date: Friday 15th March 2019