Project Manager - Walsall
record uk is the UK subsidiary of the Agta-Record Group who is among the world market leaders of automatic pedestrian door systems. The group manufactures and distributes door systems to over 40 countries worldwide.
We design, manufacture, supply, install and service automated door systems and aluminium shop-fronts throughout the UK to a wide range of organisations and clients.
Reporting to Head of Projects you will be expected to take full ownership of multiple projects to ensure completion and successful delivery.
The main responsibilities include:
- Effectively lead and line manage project teams, including training, development and performance management
- Ensure that allocated contracts are effectively planned and progress reviewed on a weekly basis
- Support the tender processes and strategy as required
- Surveying, attending site and managing projects to completion
- Liaising effectively with the customer, client, and design team.
- Ensuring compliance with the company Quality Procedure and Manual
- Answering correspondence relating to the project
- Must be able to drive and have a current, valid driving licence
- 5 years project management experience within the construction industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels
- Acute analytical, planning and organisational skills
- Ability to respond to change
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Client focused approach
- Proactive, flexible, motivated, enthusiastic
- Valid CSCS card
- Commercially experienced and competent
- Highly proficient IT user (including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Strong interpersonal skills to influence and manage all stakeholders
- Knowledge of Risk Assessment techniques
- Environmental awareness Tool Box talk
- Health and Safety Training (IOSH)
- PRINCE 2 Qualified
Hours: 40 hours per week.
Holidays: 25 days and 8 public holidays
Contract: Permanent after 3 month probationary period
Equal opportunities: We follow an equal opportunities policy
Salary: Negotiable – dependent on experience.
Location: record UK, Walsall
To apply send your CV and covering letter to HR@recorduk.co.uk with the subject heading ‘Project Manager’
Closing Date: Friday 30th November