record STA 20 - linear sliding door – Classic linear sliding door record STA 20 – the allrounder
Classic linear sliding door record STA 20 – the all rounder
The well-proven double and single-leaf classic sliding doors from record are at the heart of the product range, and are suitable for almost any application. The modular drive and profile systems guarantee a reliable and low-noise operation over long periods. The specification of these already perfectly designed doors with their elegant appearance can be varied according to customer requirements with regard to security, performance and convenience. Depending on the requirements, narrow, standard or robust glass profiles are used for the glass doors, and all models can be equipped with escape route safety systems.
Beautifully functional, crafted, reliable and adaptable
record's classic single or double leaf automatic sliding doors are exceptionally versatile and are suited to meeting a wide range of challenging requirements. They have opening widths of 800 to 3 000 mm, and can accommodate door weights of up to 1 x 200 or 2 x 150 kilos. The record STA 20 uses the record system 20 which has been developed using modular construction principles. This allows the system to be adapted safety and efficiently to a wide range of conditions using the same precision crafted components. This results in benefits for the customer of shorter installation times and reduced service and maintenance costs.
The quietness of operation is the most striking feature of record automatic doors. The doors open and close exceptionally quietly, which is indicative of the precision engineering and the perfect matching of materials. Our combination of short, low-momentum toothed belts, rollers made from hard-wearing, low-noise plastic, acoustically decoupled running tracks, guide pulley wheels with ball bearings and door leaf guides with specially developed guide profiles all contribute to its quietness in operation. The ability of the drive, sensors and remote to communicate enables continuous monitoring of component status. The operational status of the door system and its individual electronic components also continuously undergo plausibility checks. Thanks to its learning capacity, the potential of the unit to malfunction is reduced to a minimum.
- the system technology has learning capacity and adjustments are made automatically
- 20 mm or 32 mm thick aluminium profiles available for 10 mm and 24 mm thick single insulating glass to allow the greatest possible transparency
- the profiles of other manufacturers up to 65 mm can be fitted
- both profiles and drive unit cover can be anodized or powder-coated
- drive unit heights for the normal versions are available in either 108 mm or 150 mm
- 200 mm drive heights are available for reinforced models
- the drive unit can be fitted to the lintel, be freestanding or integrated in the ceiling
- modular construction enables the construction of a wide range of door models and applications
- can be adapted to suit the widest range of conditions
- shorter installation time and reduced service and maintenance costs.
- meets all relevant national and international guidelines and standards (2006 / 42 / EG industrial guidelines for machines, DIN 18650))
- system learning capacity reduces the potential of the unit to malfunction